IBERAMIA 2004 topics include, but are not
• Knowledge Engineering and Case Based Reasoning.
• Planning and Scheduling.
• Distributed AI and Multi-Agent Systems.
• AI in Education and Intelligent Tutoring Systems.
• Knowledge Representation and Reasoning.
• Machine Learning and Knowledge Acquisition.
• Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining.
• Natural Language Processing.
• Computer Vision.
• Uncertainty and Fuzzy Systems.
• Genetic Algorithms and Neural Networks.
• Foundations (philosophy, mathematics, logic etc.).